Keeping pests away from interior + moth ball odor.

Keeping pests away from interior + moth ball odor.

I bought a setup at Builder's Square a few years back for keeping the laundry room dry... it sounds like the piece Roger mentioned.  It's a small (1 gallon?) bucket with a basket inside that contained the dessicant.  You just empty the bucket once in a while.  Pretty slick little gizmo, really.  I never thought of using it in a car - good idea!

I'd try Home Depot or Lowes.

BTW, the '65 Crown Coupe I've been looking at has been in a barn for 2-3 years, and a couple cups of moth balls on the car floors appear to have kept the mice at bay.  One question I have:  Will the moth ball smell ever go away?

Steve Charette