Fender Mounted Turn Signal

There are 2 possibilities, as far as I know:

1.  you have a bad taillight, or 2. the bulb has gone out.

Pardon me, Dick B, if I put this wrong, but the turn signal & the taillights
are on the same circuit, since the turn signal is supposed to activate when
your taillights are blinking.  If one of your taillights is out, it can't
blink, therefore your turn signal ain't gonna work, either.  Get somebody to
check to see if all your rear lights are working.  If they are, it's
probably #2: your bulb.

They're available at the auto store, but I can't remember the # off hand.
They're easy to remove and replace.

Mark