Removing Chrome

In addition to the nuts & bolts at each end, the door
chrome is held on by 3-4 compression clips.  Gently
pry under the chrome strip and it should just pop off.
 If you don't want to damage the paint, use a soft
plastic spatula, or tape off the paint wherever you
are prying and wrap the the screwdriver in tape.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible
66 LeBaron