Bob H. a.k.a. impparts@gpcom.net

I have listened while a good man has been spoken about ... so here is my 02
cents.
    I have purchased many parts for my 57 Imperial from Bob, I have only had
1 problem when the SHIPPER lost 1 of a set of 4 wheels being sent to me. I
sent Bob an e-mail and he sent another one (at his expense) to me. I let Bob
know within 1 week though.
    The 2 fenders, the hood were in good to perfect condition. The Imperial
hood ornament had been polished by Bob so I could see it in its beauty.
I will continue to use Bob for parts as long as he has what I need.
Bob also has another job BUT in my case has never let that get in the way, of
sending my parts to me.
Keep up the good work Bob,
Charles in California