Need advise

I need some help with anyone with a AC body Imperial.

I am in need of pictures of differnt aspects of the
folding headlight assemblies. No yards in my area have
any AC body Imperials...

I would like to stick these units in my Dynasty. I
need to know:

1) The size of the openings which these assemblies
take up in the front of the car.

2) The way these units mount to the car.

3) The angle of the front of the Imperials with these
lights (i.e. if the headlights are closed, what is the
angle at which the metal cover slopes?).

I think that if the headlight assembly takes up the
same (or similar) amount of surface area as the front
light assemblies on my car, I could switch in the
Imperial lights and end up with a Dynasty which looks
like an imperial (from the front).

I am also in need of help in 3 areas:

1) I need lower compression pistons for the 3.3.
Anyone know of a good affordable source for this?
2) I need someone to machine a 3.5 LH crank so that it
could fit in a 3.3
3) I need to know if anyone knows how one could get a
A604 to take tons of abuse (how would one build it up
to take lots of HP?).