68 Seat Belts - "Ever-Tight"

I am curios, where is the anchor point of the shoulder harness.  Roof?  My
sedan has a covered hole in the B-pillar that would be a good
candidate.  But where would you put it on a hardtop?  Can't you wear this
belt a bit loose?

As for the color matching of the seat belts, my black sedan has dark green
seat belts on a black interior.  The sedan though with a green interior,
has green seat belts.  I am sure the latter is a coincidence!

D^2