From: <impmac1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 11:59 AM
Subject: IML: 68 Seat Belts

My 68 Imp has 6 seat belts 3 in front and 3 in back.  It also has a plastic
"Female" end on the bottom edge of the seat for the seat belts to buckle
into when not being used.  I also have the shoulder hardness for the front
seats.  I don't use them because unlike the newer cars, when you put on
these shoulder belts it's like wearing a straight jacket.  You cannot move
at all.

Mitch