"Ever-Tight" seat belts

Ah yes, the Ever-Tight belts. I have this rarely discussed option on the rear
belts in my 76 NYB.  The purpose of this feature was to squeeze the life force
out of any passenger who dared to fall asleep in the car.   Also, when they are
combined with the "Crazy-Driver" option and the "Holy-Sh*t Handles" (which are
on both the c-pillar and the front seatbacks in the NYB), the Ever-Tight belts
help to keep the passenger from sliding across your nicely polished leather when
cornering.

James