MORE ABOUT THE TIRES

I was so happy a few week back that I found a set of WW tire for my 81
Imperial.  But had not driven the car a lot with them on it.  They Seem to
Not handle as goo as I would have thought.  And the worst thing is they are
Starting to Yellow.  I clean them They come Clean.  Then a few days later
Just a little Yellowing again. I have cleaned them with Westly White wall
Cleaner and they still yellow.  I went back to the guy I got them from and he

was nice got in a new set for me but they look worst even before they are
cleaned.  The blue film they put on to protect the white wall is started to
yellow. ????????????? Has any one found a tire that would work for us True
Original guys.

Stan Davis
78 Cordoba
(2 ) 81 Imperails