----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Hoffman" <imperial67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I believe the trunk opener option is not electric until 1969 or perhaps
even 1974. Up through 1968 at least it is operated entirely by vacuum, and
thus can be used regardless of whether the ignition is on.

Another item that seems to amaze people is the simplicity of some of the
controls, like 6-way power seats operated entirely by a simple star-shaped