woodward dream cruise

Fellow Imperial Lovers,
     I have been reading some of the posts regarding
the Woodward Dream Cruise and would like to add my two
cents. I have been to the Detroit International Auto
Show, Pebble Beach Concours, Hot August Nights,
Meadowbrook Hall, and Carlisle.  I don't say this in a
boasting manner, but rather to note a point: the Dream
Cruise seems to roll the best of these together.
Whatever your interests, (obviously ours are
Imperials)you will find your interests more than
fullfilled at the Dream Cruise. It is promoted as a
"one day event", but let me assure you it is at least
one week before and a day or two after in terms of
length. Also, plan on visiting the Chrysler Museum
,the Henry Ford Museum, and the Dream Cruise Auction.
Finally, let me say this: don't actually attempt to
cruise. Just get a very comfortable pair of shoes, a
lawn chair, a cooler filled with drinks and chow, and
a video camera and you will see Imperials of every
year and color along with 35 or 40,000 other
unbelievable cars. Describing WDC is not possible -
just go!! You'll see what I mean.

Many warm sunny days with the "Eagle" as your guide,
John