WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE

I hope that some of you are coming to Michigan on August 17, 2002 for the annual Woodward Dream Cruise. Visit the following websites for information:

www.chryslerheritage.com   http://dreamcruise.org/

I hope you all come to represent the beautiful Imperial. The dream cruise site also has links to the hosting cities and chrysler is also planning their own events that are not in the same location. Unfortunately all of the other car companies have events on site.

Do You Yahoo!?