Set of Wide White Walls for '67

Dear Guy,

Love your orchestra.  You experience with tires sounds a lot like mine.  I have
learned through my
own experience, as well as the experience of a friend, that you can't tell the
condition of old tires
just by looking at them-- and that letting them sit, like letting a car sit, is
almost the worst
thing you can do and will lead to tread separation.

I've also learned that that vibration you felt at a certain speed is a telltale
sign-- when you start
to feel that, get ready.  I doubt that the bulges were there before the
separation.  I inspected all
my tires before one of mine separated, and they all looked perfect.  Maybe it
could develop shortly
before it goes, but you can't be down on the ground inspecting your tires every
time you go anywhere
. . .

I thought about the Michelin XW4s but ended up getting Dimension IVs.  Good
luck with the Broadway
Classics.

Mark M