Set of Wide White Walls for '67

Co-incidence re: Guy Lombardo's tyres

I've just bought an immaculate 1950 Imperial DeLuxe Sedan which has
spent many of its years in storage.  On driving it I found it to be
vague on the steering - rather like having far too much pressure or
running on skinny little tyres.  I checked the pressures which seemed OK
( 28lbs ). The tyres are wide white walls marked as follows:

   DELTA 784 GODFATHER - L7 8 15 - Polyester 4 ply 3701/489 - max
pressure 32 psi - max load 1970 lbs

I took the car straight to our MOT testing station who gave it a
vigourous inspection but could find nothing wrong with the geometry,
steering or suspension except that the tyres inner walls were rubbing on
the stub axle when on full lock and very close to the steering arm at
all times. This would indicate either too low a pressure in the tyres or
the wrong size fitted.

Looking closely at the front tyres shows a 2" wide pronounced ridge
running around the centre of the tyre tread.

Q.  Does anyone recognise these tyres and are they right for the car ?
If not can anyone give me the correct spec and tyre pressure. ?

Q. where can I get replacements ?  Bearing in mind I'm in England so an
American agent would have to be able to ship them

When I bought the car I got it £500 cheaper because I felt that the
tyres may need renewing - how right I was !

Thanks

Ray Gomm / England