Headlight doors for a 74

Well, I fixed the problem.  There were two things happening.  The first
was that the right door was not aligned and was scraping the right side
of where it opens, so I just nudged it over so it's not hitting it
anymore.  Two, I opened the headlight doors all the way by using the
hand knob, and when it got to the bottom, the motor kept turning even
though the doors had stopped opening.  So I turned it until it wouldn't
turn anymore, and now both doors close evenly, it doesn't jam anymore,
and they both open evenly.  So, I didn't do much, but it didn't take
much to fix.  Hope this helps someone.  Thanks for all the help.
        ~Zack~