In-digestion

Just in case anyone's looking for me:  We're taking our annual "camping in
the woods" vacation from today until next Saturday (with 14
grandkids/friends)!   Should be lots of fun, and nothing to fix, I hope.

I've put the IML on digest mode, so I'll eventually get to review the week,
GWandTCDR.

Keep the pedal to the metal and the shiny side up!
Dick Benjamin