Carlisle reminders:

 Greetings Carlisle Attendees:

OK - the "big show" is within a few days, now. Here are my "final reminders"

1. Group photo: Would you all like to do a group photo? If so, How about
Saturday at 11:00 AM? sounds like this is when the most # of us will be there.
Can someone bring a camera?

2. Bring a lawn chair for hanging around under out tent. If it's hot (nearly
always is for this show) it will be welcome respite.

3. Last year we had a sign-in sheet which was helpful. Does anyone have a clip
board?

I'll be driving up Thursday afternoon (evening if it's hot). The LeBaron goes
to the shop tommorow for oilchange, check-up, etc., and should be ready to go.
I should be "on the grounds" Friday morning around 9:30 or so.

See you all there - Mark.