Need a bettery for '61

Hi all, hope everyone had a good 4th and a thank you to all the Veterans of the
IML.

My '61 Crown Southampton Sedan needs a new battery. "Big Red" spends most of
her time in upstate New York, where the temperature can hit single digits in
the winter.  She also can sit unstarted for two to three weeks at a time.  Any
recommendations?

John Giove and Big Red