Carlisle reminders:

> 1. Group photo: Would you all like to do a group
> photo? If so, How about Saturday at 11:00 AM? sounds
> like this is when the most # of us will be there.
> Can someone bring a camera?

Time sounds good...question:  does anybody go to a car
show and _not_ bring a camera?  ;)  Of course I'll
have my 2.1 megapixel digital.

I'll be there with Silver, from Friday night until
Saturday night.  I'm staying in the Harvon Motel, in
Carlisle.  I actually booked a room there last week;
they had a couple left.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome