Need some help before Iola

Hello, I am in Wisconsin (LaCrosse). I am having some trouble getting my last few things done for my 64 Crown. I need help installing the door latch rods inside the car doors. Is there anyone who knows of a decent mechanic who could do this near me? Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Winona etc? I will pay to have them put back together, I can handle the reinstallation of the door panels, just need the door handles hooked up to the actuator rods etc. Thanks, Greg
1964 Persian White 4 door Crown
1981 Pierce 50 ft. Telesqurt