68, bad idle+multiplex stereo

> WOT.  Also, the poor idle
> occurs even when cold (actually, its even worst
> then).  If you agree, then

Funny, my '67 idles fine when cold but barely idles
when hot.  My working theory is the carb is getting
hot, and the gasoline is evaporating out of the float
bowls.

> "easy" way one can plug a modern CD player or
> walkman to these old radios?

Eeasiest thing to do is walk, drive, or bicycle down
to your nearest Best Buy and plunk down $19.95 for
this little AA operated device that plugs into any
walkman or discman, and transmits out any FM frequency
you choose. no wires, easy setup.

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome