Please WELCOME A New Member, Rick Turner (1978 LeBaron Wagon)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Rick Turner (1978 LeBaron Wagon)

New Subscriber(s): Rick Turner
Email Address is: arty@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Newberg. OR

Car(s) owned: 1978 Le Baron Wagon (Bronze and Wood trim, Imperial Logos)

Self-Introduction: Although I realize that the 78 LeBaron Wagon is not an
Imperial, it has some features which continued the tradition: leather
interior, wood grain door sills and door handles, classic exterior styling
and grille work, 16 inch wheels, and the Imperial Eagle on the interior and
exterior.
I am restoring this 65K milage car to original appearance, with ignition,
engine, transmission and suspension upgrades, and I find the Imperial site
invaluable for tools, techniques and theoretical  information relating to
these well-made and good handling cars.
Some day I will own a real Imperial, but for now, the LeBaron is my tip of
the hat to a long and distunguished tradition.
Rick Turner