Please WELCOME A New Member, Rick Turner (1978 LeBaron Wagon)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Rick Turner (1978 LeBaron Wagon)

Rick,
My mom bought the first Lebaron of that body style to make it to Houston
(what the dealer friend to us at the time). It was a 77 1/2 LeBaron
Medallion 2-Door. Maroon with white Leather interior. Just before I had
learned to drive. So, remember a lot about it. Had a 360, power windows &
seats, and cruise. A couple of features of the Medallion was the
double-lensed tail lights with a clear lense in front with a silver eagle
crest emblazoned. Also was imprinted on the rear quarter windows. First
vacuum-flourscent digital clock I ever saw on a car. Thought we made the
big-time.

I imagine all of these are pretty rare now. Especially wagons!

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.io.com/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible