Hydraulic windows on 50 Crown

Go to a hydralics distributor, or the WEB and look at ASCO "Red Hat"
Valves.
The 6vdc might be a little hard to come by but they just might have it.
I beleive Honeywell and Johnson Controls both have a 5vdc air solenoid
that may work on fluid.
Too bad I recently tossed all of my catologs.  You might also try WW
Grainger.
Several vendors, Norgren is one, make miniture solenoids and pistons for
use in hydralic machine tools, but I am having a Senior Moment and can't
remember any other names.

You would probably want what is called a 4-way valve to supply and also
to bleed.