'83 EFI needs wheel center

List,
 I am in need of one only clear plastic pentastar wheel center for my snowfkale wheels. I need the whole thing that projects from the wheel. The other one went south. I checked with the vendors on the "Parts for Sale" and couln't find any, several listed them for sale but no one had them.
Please contact me privately. llhelig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leo H. '83 still EFI