Please WELCOME Returning Members, Jan & Anita Witte (1964, '65, '67 &'69

Please WELCOME Returning Members, Jan & Anita Witte (1964, '65, '67 &'69)

New Subscriber(s): Jan and Anita Witte
Email Address is: wite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Chester, New York

Car(s) owned: 1964 Ghia Imperial Limousine built for The White House
1965 Ghia Imperial Limousine built for Pearl S. Buck
1967 Imperial w/Mobile Director's option
1969 Imperial for Airforce One

Self-Introduction: Imperials are my passion.  I have been in love with them
for over 25 years and will continue to be forever.

I was a member until I lost my e-mail connection and I have been too busy to
sit down and make a connection. I was very lonesome and the first e-mail I
could no longer do without was from the Imperial club!

I will be at Carlisle, PA on 7/12 hope to see some of you there!