Wire wheel cleaning

Hi list,

Any good ideas on cleaning the INSIDE part of wire wheels WITHOUT taking them
apart?

I'm bringing the Beige Barge to Carlisle, and I want, the wheels at least, to
look good.  Just make sure you stand a good 20 feet or more away when you
look at the car itself.  ;-}

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx

83 Imp, beige, wire wheels,