Smoking '83 EFI

List,
Lately I have been noticing a rather large amount of blue smoke emitting from the exhaust of my 90K "83. upon startup. Nothing after running for a few seconds. I haven't had that problem since all three of my 78 NYB (400 C.I.) had leaky valve seals. It is possible that could be the same problem with my '83? My 92 Ram van with 122K is smoke free, from the exhaus that is!
Leo H. '83 Still EFI (Smoking though)