Imperial-speak

Imperial LeBarons were produced 1957 to 1975 - 19 model years.  The 1955 and
1956 Impeials came as either Imperial (standard wheelbase) or Crown Imperial
(long wheelbase).   In 1957 the standard wheelbase line was expanded to
Imperial, Imperial Custom and Imperial LeBaron while the long wheelbase
Crown Imperials had the bodies extended and modified by Ghia.

As for the Chrysler LeBaron, its last year was 1995 - 19 model years.  The
4-door LeBaron was replaced by the Cirrus for 1995 and the 2-door coupe and
convertible were replaced for 1996 by the Sebring.  (An bit of irony here -
the LeBaron coupe/ convertible were, in effect, replacements for the
Chrysler Cordoda, which was originally meant to be a Sebing.)

Bill
Vancouver, BC