74-75 Imperial rear disc brake pads

If anyone out there in Imperial-land who owns the 1974 & 1975 models is seeking the rear disc brake pads, my mechanic here in Beltsville, MD, a suburb of Washington, has tracked down ten sets through one of his suppliers.  They are $75 a set, and I have no idea whether that's a deal or not.  He's done marvelous work on my '59 Imperial and '72 Riviera, which I just took on a 1700 mile trip to Chicago and back, and he's quite well versed on early '60s Mopars of all varieties, for anyone in the Washington area who is looking for someone who knows these cars.  Please e-mail him directly at salvage04@xxxxxxx or his shop at 301/937-4541.  Ask for Smitty.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba