Price of a 67 or 68 440?

Running 440's, especially those of '68-'70 vintage, bring upwards of $600 up in Michigan.  Guys will pay $800-$1000 for a '68-'70 car just to get the motor.  I bought my '68 for $800 out from under a racer who just wanted the 440 for a drag car (and I'm a tightwad), only because the widow didn't want to see her late husband's 44,000 mile car cut up.  The racer was willing to pay more.

I'd get a breaker bar on them to make sure they are free, and go from there.  And if you're gonna sell 'em cheap, give me a call.  One can never have too many spare 440's :)

Thanks,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
www.imperialservices.net

I have two spare 440 engines, both in 1968 parts cars, one engine ran well

five years ago, the other I know nothing about but do know that it hasn't
been started for eleven years.

My question is;  how much are these engines worth?  I have a man who is
interested in buying one, will meet with him tomorrow, so need some help
quick.  This man also owns a 1968 Crown 4-door.