Thin Walled 440's

Look at it this way..I get my info from Chrysler, you
got yours from a magazine. Enthusiast mags aren't
always the most reliable or factual sources to get
info from, however, the manufacturers own records are
pretty safe to go by.  Also, why would a Chrysler
product stall going over a bridge?? That's weird.