clicking noise on '68

Geez, folks, that explains it for me. I have one of those on my 67 also,
and I had a sneaking suspicion that I had a 68 cover(actually 2) on
there. Mine does the same thing. That must have been a trade-off...we'll
take off the hood ornament for 68 but give our customers these real trick
hubcaps. You only hear the clicking at low speed as in when you're just
cruisin the strip so everybody can hear it...and the non-68 owners can
turn green with envy cuz they have to use clothespins and baseball cards
to get the same effect!

Dave
67 green sedan