50 Crown in the shop at last!

Don't know anything about the condition of the brakes
except the pedal is on the floor.  The design of the
system is really pretty simple and elegant.  I'll be
posting a ton of photos and text of the rebuild
process.  The hydralics are pretty simple and use
'standard' wheel cylinders to rotate two plates.  As
the plates rotate, they spread apart and the lining
material on them is pushed against the rotating
'disks'.  Springs return them when the pressure is let
off.  The only problem I can see is if the disks need
new lining material.  I should have one off in a day
or so.

Kerryp