From: "KerryPinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 10:38 AM
Subject: IML: 50 Crown in the shop at last!

Well, the latest saga is in process.  Full details and
lots of photos at:

http://dte.net/57imperial/50saga/

This will be an ongoing saga similar to previous
efforts.  Special attention will be given to the
'Lambert' disk brakes as both Wayne Davis and I need
to get ours working (he has a 52 Crown).

The good news is that once I got the ignition switch
back in the car it started immediately and runs like a
sewing machine.  If I had the brakes up we could go
for a test drive!!!

Enjoy!
Kerryp