Getting an Imperial home

Tony,
I buy gas at an Amoco station that is also a Uhaul rental agent. I bought a
truck not far from here and inquired about renting one of their car hauling
tow rigs.
If you have a tow vehicle (I do), this might be worth investigating.
They actually allowed me to borrow it instead of renting it but not
everyone is so nice. That is what I did.

>   The seller tells me the brake booster doesn't work so although it will
> stop you have to have lots of room.  I thought I might have it towed to a
> garage and have it repaired before trying to drive it home (don't really
> trust my own work yet when it comes to brakes).  Then the thought struck
> me that it may not be as easy as that.  Can anyone tell how big a job
> fixing the booster on a 73 Imperial might be?

I prefer to have my vehicles repaired close to home so that if there is a
problem I can go back to them and straighten it out. Also, I can negotiate
price whereas if it is done in an area I am not familiar with, I might be
taken advantage of.
Danny