No Subject

Just bought a 73 that runs, to go with my 58 that doesn't.  I decided I
couldn't wait for the 58 to be in better shape to have an Imperial to drive
- I wanted one now.  Sounds like one of my kids.  Another car wasn't on the
top of my wife's list so it's a good thing a 73 is so big, I may be
sleeping there for a while.

I have a question though regarding getting it home (it's about 250 miles
away).  Although it runs, stopping may be a problem.  The seller tells me
the brake booster doesn't work so although it will stop you have to have
lots of room.  I thought I might have it towed to a garage and have it
repaired before trying to drive it home (don't really trust my own work yet
when it comes to brakes).  Then the thought struck me that it may not be as
easy as that.  Can anyone tell how big a job fixing the booster on a 73
Imperial might be?  If I take it to a garage are they likely to be able
easily fix it or is this one of those items that requires something
special?  I figure this surely has to be easier than on my 58 though.

While I'm at it, are there any other words of advice regarding 73's I
should keep in mind?

        Tony Wright
          58 Crown
          73 LeBaron (soon, I hope)