From: "KerryPinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 7:41 PM
Subject: IML: More cars in the yard...

Well, finally struck a deal with the guy that outbid
me on the 51 Crown Limo so Tuesday I'm making ANOTHER
drive up from Alabama to Rockville, Il to pick it up.

Poor guy is taking a bath on the deal as he bought it
without knowing what he was getting.  Just want I
need, ANOTHER project.  My wife keeps reminding me how
many I have 'in process'.  Someone buy one of my
fleet, Please!

Kerryp
54(2),57, 61(3), 64, 73 Imperials, 61 Winsor (nice
project car), 38 Stude Coupe Express, 60 Tbird, 40
Buick Roadmaster and a bunch of new stuff.