Wobbly Damper and Noisy Brake Drum

Lowell Howe has trans bearing supports and claims his are
the best.  Ask for his reasoning - I bought into it when he
told me but memory fails.  Priced accordingly, but hear his
pitch before you decide.  In stock ready to go.  Plan on
sending your core or pay $50 or something high.

Lowell can be found in the vendor's section.  I took a
picture of him, his shaft isolator stock, and his yard with
200+ parts cars when I was there for the site.

Parking brake:  Check the inpsection plate.  You may be
able to open it and grab the loose item with a magnet
tilled flexi-wand or your finger with grease on it.

Inspection port is at 6 o'clock on the side facing the
Trans that is not the drum.  Slide under and look - it
should be obvious.

-Kenyon