Wobbly Damper and Noisy Brake Drum

The damper on one of my '60 LeBarons is wobbling about  1/2 inch off
center so I better do something about it before it gives out.  Has anyone
had any recent experience with the Damper Doctor, Damper Dudes or any
other damper rebuilders?

Also, my other '60 LeBaron has something bouncing around in the drive
shaft brake drum at low speeds that sounds like a small pebble.  The
brake works fine and there's no pebble noise or dragging sound while
driving.  Based on the picture of the innards in the shop manual it looks
like any number of retainers or springs (or a piece thereof) might have a
broken loose inside the drum.  I'm curious if anyone else has had the
same problem and what was found once the drum was pulled.

The website has been down so I'm unable to search the archives for
anything related to the above so thanks for any info...

John B.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.