collector insurance

I get mine from some outfit called Condon & Skelly.  Does anybody have any
experience with them?  They were recommended by a friend.  May be some kind
of broker for somebody else.
Mileage is limited to 2500, must have another daily driver (I don't think
there is a year restriction)  About $80 for the year.  I think the car must
be 25 years old. My Imp is an '83 so it doesn't qualify.  It's the daily
driver.
Rob