window in convertible

Hello:  I believe that the back window in the 68 Crown Convt was a type of
plexiglass.  I had one new as a Company Car.  It was Turquoise with a white
top and white leather interior.  It was a looooong car.  I believe that there
are folks who can fit a new top and save the original back window.  I have no
idea where the car is located but the guys who do the tops for the show cars
can do almost anything.  There is a guy in Minnesota that used to go under
the name Ed's Upholstery that did most of the show GM cars where you really
needed a first class job.  The other point that is important is that the
original window is date coded and when it was destroyed you would have
difficulty finding another.  Darrell Davis