Motor Mounts

I know that this might be a little off-topic but I have been unsuccessful
in my attempts to look at the website for the last couple of days (I keep
getting a "website busy" response) and I need a referral for a hard-to-find
motor mount.  I need the specific for 1965 driver's side motor mount for a
65 New Yorker 413.  I had the old one strapped together but the rubber is
now completely shredded.  So far, the only place that has stated that they
can get one will need 5 days and $200.00 for the part.  That seems like a
long time and a lot of money.  IMPERIAL CONTENT- this car will be out of
commission until I can get this part SO, I will be required to drive my
Imperial that much more on these unseasonably hot days until the New Yorker
is back in the rotation.  Can anyone give me a reputable referral on this
part?

Bobby

64 Crown
65 New Yorker