check out this roof treatment.

I have fooled with Chrysler products most of my life but have only owned
two Imperials to date. Expect to own more as I can.
But, this is a 300.
Check out this roof treatment and tell me if you have ever seen it before.
I can't remember it.
Thanks.
Danny
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1826595031