early shiftless models

Ouch!  She-who-must-be-obeyed sez no motorcycles for me.

What did you use in your fluid drive, since MoPar fluid is
no longer available?  I started out with 20 weight hydraulic
oil, which was too thick to allow the unit to idle without
creeping.  Switched to 10 weight hydraulic which idles fine
but off the line it's leisurely.  Don't hear a lot of slip
or excessive engine revs though.  Longest trip was 260 miles
each way and had no trouble with the trans.  I've heard some
people use ATF, but others say no don't use that.

--Roger