early shiftless models

Roger

I have a 1947 De Soto Custom that has a badge on the front left fender to the
in-side of the head light that says "Fluid Drive".  I know all about the
clunk for I hear no click.

I removed the fraded wiring from the front assy a little over a year ago and
all I have left to do is lay in the door way and re-connect the under dash
ends.  I was delaid 'cause I totaled our G/Wing when I had a flat on I - 70
near Glenwood, Colo and broke a rib.  Time to get back to work so that I can
park it next to the Le Baron.

                                     Rodger & Gabby