oil consumption

Years ago my grandfather used to ponder why his 65 (413) would always run
1/2 a quart low but never go any lower.  He couldn't keep 5 quarts in it
but it would stay 1/2 a quart low until the next change.  He ran a large
(for this area) company and they had several company cars and trucks with
various big block engines.  He said that the Imperil was teh only one
he'd seen do that.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.