'66fan shroud

HiI hand the same problem. I used "Kitty Hair" This is fiberglass resin with small particles of fiberglass fiber which can be put on, sanded and then painted. You will not be able to tell the diffenece. I used tin and pop rivets to holdthe break together, then I put the kitty hair over it. It works well. NAPA should have the kitty hair which is about aquart sized can.
Zub