another 68 sedan!

Ross

I think your car is the fourth 68 sedan in the list.  As DB said, this is
one of the rarest late 60's Imperial models.  I am eager to see pictures,
since I have no idea what type of color Navajo Beige is!  What color is the
interior?  I am very interested to see pictures of the seats because my 68
sedan has wrong seat covers in it.  The vinyl/cloth combination is replaced
with plain vinyl which is now wearing out.  I have seen the brochure
pictures, but the more I see the better!

What options does your sedan have?  How much did you pay for it?

D^2, 68 sedan (green white), 68 LeBaron (black/black)