Imperial Navajo

D. Dardalis (dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I am eager to see pictures,
> since I have no idea what type of color Navajo Beige is!

If you've ever rented an apartment, you know what Navajo Beige is. It's,
well, beige. Tan. Dark white. Pale brown. Light toast. Cool sand. Somewhere
between the color of a grocery bag and every piece of computer equipment
ever made. It's non-metallic, by the way.

Actually, it's marketing name was Imperial Navajo... named after the most
royal Native Americans, I suppose. (Not to be confused with the largest
Native Americans, the Grand Cherokees... are are they just the most showy?)

By the way, if you bought the same color (code X) on a Plymouth, they called
it Beige. On a Dodge, Light Tan.

What I'm curious about is the Turbine Bronze painted roof. For this to be
original, the paint code on the fender tag should read XM2. Either way, nice
to know another Sedan has found a good home...

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon